Happy Chairsday everyone.
This week the spotlight is on our very own ‘Magic’ Michael Leane.
When not stripping Mike has big plans for a business of his own but pays his bills through a series of odd jobs, most notably performing as the star improviser for Broken Chair Improv.
Mike would like you all to know that stripping isn’t just about taking off your clothes and grinding your loins into the faces of ladies as they stuff £20 notes into your thong – no – it’s an art form just like improv comedy. The main differences are:
– You don’t need to get naked to have a good time!
– You expect and encourage people to laugh at you!
– You don’t need to worry about slipping on oil!
– Wardrobe malfunctions are rare but always hilarious!
– Your scene partner makes sure you’re well endowed!
You can see Mike in action (improvising, not stripping) in this scene with Angela we call Viking Class: https://youtu.be/qTqtnrN8p0g
And here as a new grandfather with Andri and Jamie in New Addition :
Have a great Chairsday, we hope to see you all soon!